1. The Services We Provide.AnsuR provides communication services that solve the challenges related to communication and networking of mission-critical multimedia data. AnsuR provides these services through a software system named RAIDO. RAIDO consists of several products, modules and solutions where the main units are ASIGN, ASMIRA and AIR. RAIDO offers decision-makers improved situational awareness, through optimized communication of visual content with operational relevance, adaptive streaming, smart field access network management, geo-tagging and mapping.
AnsuR offers these services through various tools which include: a central server and web portal with a set of sender and receiver clients, downloadable software (mobile and desktop applications) amongst others. The Server may either be hosted by AnsuR or self-hosted by the customer.
2. Effective Date and Authority to Bind.This Agreement is effective as of the date the Customer/User clicks to accept the Agreement or starts using the Service (the “Effective Date”). If you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of that Organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the Organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” refers to you and that Organization. You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with AnsuR and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable rules and regulations related to the use of the Service.The Service may change from time to time as we evolve, refine, or add more features to the Service, sometimes without explicit notice to you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you understand, agree and accept that we have no obligation to upgrade or update the Service, or to provide all or any specific function through the Service.Where there is a breach of this agreement, we may temporarily or permanently stop providing the Service or any features within the Service, to you.
3. Your Use of the Service.We grant you a limited, non-exclusive revocable permission to access and use the Service. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service. We can terminate this permission upon a breach of these Terms and Conditions. The permission granted to use this Service is not a sale, and AnsuR or its third-party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Service. We reserve all rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
The AnsuR downloadable mobile/desktop software and the Central server side (if hosted by the Customer) are licensed to you in accordance with our EULA. AnsuR retain ownership of all copies of these Software applications even after installation on your personal computers, mobile handsets, tablets and/or relevant devices.
4. Your Account.You may be required to create an account and specify a password in order to use certain part of our Services or an administrator (such as your employer) may create an account for you. Your account gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time.
We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of users or organizations. To create an account, you must provide accurate information. If you are using an account assigned to you by an administrator, additional terms may apply to your use of our Services. Your administrator may be able to access or disable your account without our involvement.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to secure your username and password. You must notify your system administrator immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
5. Your Content.Some areas of the Service allow you to take photos, videos or other materials (“Content” or “your Content”), and transfer parts or all of your Content to a remote Server for a designated operator to interact with it. You retain ownership of your Content, and there are several activities that you may do with your Content, for example, copy it, modify it, request for a particular content or a region of the content. AnsuR has no responsibility for that activity.
Please consider carefully the Contents you choose to use. You agree that any Content that you interact with does not and will not violate rights of any kind, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy.In connection with providing the Service, we may modify or adapt your Content in order to process, transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services.
6. Use of Content.All Content in or on the Service transmitted by users, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We do not endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications transferred via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service. We may not monitor or control the Content communicated via the Service, and we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
Under no circumstances will AnsuR be liable in any way for any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content in the Service.You agree that you are responsible for your use of the Service, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof. You understand that if you do not have the right to submit Content to the Service, doing so may subject you to liability. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit including all necessary rights to originate and transmit your Content for use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. AnsuR’s Property, Copyrights and Feedback.All right, title and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of AnsuR. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark laws. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use our name or any of our trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding us or the Service is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
8. Acceptable Use of Our Services.We are trusted by our users, and we trust you to use our Service responsibly. You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following things:
We may investigate and/or suspend your account if you violate any of the above rules. Furthermore, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in our sole and absolute judgment, you violate these Terms, or abuse the use of our Service.
9. Fees and PaymentAnsuR provides its Services subject to the payment of requisite fees and the Customer agrees to pay all fees as agreed between the parties. The fee can be paid via Credit-Card, PayPal, Bank transfer or other means as agreed. There will be no refunds for the unused period of the Services.
Failure to perform payment shall be construed as a material breach of this Agreement; hence AnsuR reserves the right to deactivate your access to the Services. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance.
If your access to our Services is enabled through an organization (Our Customer); in the event the organization fails to pay the fees as and when due, we may immediately suspend or terminate your access to our Services without any liability or notice to you.
10. Term and TerminationThe “Term” of this Agreement will begin on the Effective Date and continue until terminated upon the happening of any event stated in this section.Upon the occurrence of any of the event stated below, we may terminate this Agreement and use reasonable efforts to notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account:
Upon termination, all rights granted to you under this license shall cease and you agree to stop accessing, using and delete (where applicable) the Services. The financial obligations incurred by you shall survive the expiration or termination of this license and becomes due immediately.
While termination may eventually include deletion of password and all related information, files and content associated with your account, however, customers/users in default of payment will initially experience reduced services for a period of time before their account is eventually blocked and deleted.Any section of this Agreement that; either explicitly or by its nature must remain in effect even after termination of this Agreement, shall survive termination.
We reserve the right to delete your Content after some time, in the event of your termination of service with us.We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information or Content as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property, or safety of AnsuR its users, and the public.
11.2 Privacy (Customer Hosted Server).Where the Server is hosted by the Customer (“your organization”), your data is collected and processed by the organization and not by AnsuR. We are not responsible for monitoring how the organization uses your data, therefore we recommend checking their privacy and security policies before using our downloadable software.
12. NO WARRANTYWHILE WE WILL STRIVE TO KEEP OUR SERVICE OPERATIONAL, HOWEVER, CERTAIN TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES OR MAINTENANCE MAY SOMETIMES RESULT IN TEMPORARY INTERRUPTIONS. THEREFORE THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED UNDER LAW, WE SHALL NEVER, AND WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION (INCLUDING IN THE EVENT OF NEGLIGENCE) BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL INJURY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION, COST, OR ANY FORM OF PAYMENT WHATSOEVER INCURRED BY THE USER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE. ANSUR IS ALSO NOT LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR BUGS EITHER OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THE SERVICE AND YOUR OR ANY 3RD PARTY’S END EQUIPMENT, COMPUTERS, OTHER SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY LIABILITY ARISING AS PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW, WE ARE STRICTLY LIABLE ONLY TO REIMBURSEMENT OF THE PRICE PAID FOR USE OF THE SERVICE.
14. ModificationWe may update or modify this Agreement from time to time and when we do, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change by either generating a pop-up or similar notification upon accessing our services for the first time or sending a message to your email address after such changes are made. If you continue to use our services after those changes are in effect, you are deemed to have agreed to the modified terms in this Agreement.
15. IndemnityTo the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any lawsuits, claims, losses, liability, cost or expenses arising from any claim including but not limited to your use of the Services in means that violate or breach this Agreement.
16. Dispute ResolutionIn order to control the cost of disputes you and we agree that for any legal or equitable claim arising out of or relating in any way to your use of our service or for any matter concerning those terms of service will be first resolved informally after you have contacted us and sent us a statement at email@example.comIf we cannot resolve this claim informally, any claim will be resolved by binding arbitration in Oslo, Norway. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English and the tribunal shall consist of three (3) arbitrators.
17. Governing Law.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Norway, excluding any body of law governing conflicts of law. Class action or class arbitration is prohibited in respect of any claims or actions arising from this Agreement.
18. Contact UsFor comments, questions or clarifications in respect to this Service or Agreement, contact us at:AnsuR Technologies AS, Att: Legal Dept., Martin Linges Vei 25 1364, Norway, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. no: 888 777 032
Only fill in if you are not human